Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Special Events

There are many ways for everyone to participate in the fight against breast cancer. Thank you to all the wonderful community partners. 75% of the net proceeds generated by the Affiliate stays in our service area. The remaining 25% goes to the National Susan G. Komen® Grants Program to fund breast cancer research.



Ladies' Night Out at Greenway Station
 


Thursday, September 18th
5pm-8pm
Greenway Station
1650 Deming Way
Middleton, WI  53562

Grab your gal pals for an evening of shopping, dining, and entertainment to benefit Susan G. Komen South Central WI!  This event includes prize giveaways, complimentary appetizers, gelato, and coffee, exclusive sales, and live entertainment!  The first 300 atendees will receive a $10 Greenway Station gift card!
 



Rock For The Cure
 


Friday, September 26th
8pm
Badger Bowl
506 E. Badger Rd.
Madison, WI  53713

A fun filled night with music, dancing, and raffle prizes benefiting Susan G. Komen South Central WI!  This event includes raffle prizes, give aways, food and drink specials, midnight bowling, and features the following 3 bands: 

Reloaded, Pilot, and Sunspot

$10 cover at Badger Bowl

Sponsorship Levels Available:

*Opening Act- $5000
*Headliner- $1000
*After Party- $500



Imagine the Cure

Presented by SMART Motors
 

Friday, October 10th
7:30pm-10:30pm
SMART Motors
5901 Odana Road
Madison, WI  53719

 Click here for an invitation to this evening fundraising party honoring the SMART Komen Champions!  
Look forward to dueling pianos, hors d'oeuvres, a cake contest, and a silent auction! 


Warriors in Pink Apparel Program

Purchase Warriors in Pink merchandise online and your purchases will benefit our local affiliate. The program donates 100% of net proceeds from online merchandise to Susan G. Komen South Central Wisconsin when customers use the code "MADISONWIP" at checkout.



     

Help fight breast cancer by hosting a Rally for the Cure event. It can be Hosting a Rally event off the golf course or tennis court is just as easy and is a great way to bring people together to support Susan G. Komen. The Rally component can be dropped into numerous activities including:

  • Bunco, Mahjong or Bridge Yoga
  • Pilates, Spinning or Swimming
  • Luncheons, Cocktail parties, or Fashion Shows

For more information contact Alexandra Markgraf at Alexandra@komensouthcentralwi.org and she can get you in touch with the Rally Program. They will proivde you with support, ideas, marketing tools, prizes, and so much more. call 1.800.327.6811 email, info@rallyforthecure.com or check out their website. www.RallyForTheCure.com


 

Bowl for the Cure® is a year-round fund-raising and breast cancer awareness initiative conducted by the United States Bowling Congress to support Susan G. Komen®. USBC Associations, Leagues and other groups help drive this program through bowling events with fun formats all in an effort to support the fight against breast cancer. For more information contact Alexandra Markgraf at Alexandra@komensouthcentralwi.org and she can get you in touch with the Bowl for the Cure® Program. Event forms and tools, as well as event ideas are available to help ensure a successful Bowl for the Cure® event at www.bowlforthecure.com




 Fit for the Cure®

Various Wacoal bras, b.tempt'd bras, and Wacoal shapewear are available at retailers nationwide during Fit for the Cure® events taking place January 1st, 2014 through December 31st, 2014


Wacoal will donate the following proceeds to Susan G. Komen:
 

  • $2.00 for each fitting at a Fit for the Cure® event (no purchase necessary)
  • $2.00 from each Wacoal or b.tempt'd bra or Wacoal shapewear item purchased during a Fit for the Cure® event

Every woman who gets fit at a Fit for the Cure® event can enter to win Wacoal’s sweepstakes for a free trip for two to Los Angeles. The trip includes a four night hotel stay, airfare, and a $1500 shopping spree. Click here to learn more about Wacoal’s sweepstakes and to find a Fit for the Cure® event near you.


This year, Wacoal is not only encouraging their supporters to get Fit for the Cure, but also to share their silver linings. Millions of

people have been 
affected by breast cancer and Wacoal has created an online forum where people can share their experiences,

and the silver linings that they found along 
the way that helped them to persevere. Click here to share your story and become part of

the Share Your Silver Lining community in the fight against


breast 
cancer.